QuickBooks is a top-notched accounting and inventory management software that allows you to manage your business well. We at proaccountingxpert.com, provides you important news and help articles for all QuickBooks versions. This article will provide you the process to Change Customer Email Settings For Recurring Payments manually. While a scheduled payment is processed by QuickBooks for your customer, your customer will get automated email regarding recurring payments. However, if you don’t want to send email in your customers for each individual payment, you also have the option to disable customer emails as well.
How To Turn Off Customer Emails?
- You need to open Recurring Payments by following one of the way mentioned below:
- If you use recurring payments in QuickBooks, go to main menu and select Customers > Credit Card Processing Activities > Set Up Recurring Payments.
- If you are a standalone Recurring payments user, you need to log into the Merchant Service Center.
- Now, select Processing Tools > Manage Recurring Payments and then open Settings.
- You need to set up customer email preference. You need to select the following options from the Email my customers each time they’re charged and enable customer notification upon payment setup section:
- Select Yes if you wish to send emails to your customers after every individual payment. This option allows you to send notifications to your customer whenever you set up a new recurring payment.
- Select No if you don’t wish to send any email to your customers after each payment. When you select this option, your customer will not receive any kind of payment whenever the new recurring payment is done. Doing this will also restrict all kinds of notifications when you create a new recurring payment.
Get 24×7 Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
By following the steps provided in this article, you should be able to change email settings for recurring payments in QuickBooks Desktop. This can be very helpful for you and your customers both as it enables email notifications for your customers. In case you are not able change email settings for recurring payments in QuickBooks, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468 for instant support.