Downloading and importing of QB Bank Feed Duplicate Statement
QuickBooks is the world’s leading Accounting software which helps millions of Small and Medium-sized business owners to run their business efficiently and effectively. All the transactions done by the bank is a crucial part of someone’s business. Sometimes it gets challenging to handle all at once, as we all know QuickBooks takes care of its users’ ease and comfort, therefore, it is provided with the feature of QuickBooks Bank Feed. This feature allows the user to connect his bank account to the QuickBooks Software. This feature also comes with an additional service which is known as QB Bank Feeds Duplicate Download and Import.
With the help of this article, we will be discussing the full-fledged information about the process for Importing and Downloading Duplicate Statements from Bank Feed.
You need to keep these points in mind:
- If the user uses Express or Side-by-side Mode, the Last Transaction download date flag will not set.
- Previously downloaded Statements or Transactions could be re-downloaded or imported if in case you have chosen Delete or Ignore to remove excess transactions.
If you are willing to restrict the transaction that you have downloaded previously, you need to set the last transaction date flag and the delete the full statement he register (classic) mode view.
- Firstly, you need to switch the mode from Express to Register (classic mode).
- Now, open the Main Menu and then go to the Banking option. Choose Bank Feeds and then click on the Bank Feed Center.
- You are required to select a statement from the Item Received option from the Financial Institution Section.
- Now hit on the Delete option.
- Once you are done with deleting the statement, you may now try to download or import the statement again to make sure the success status. Now you will be receiving a new transaction or a new message stating that: “There are no new transactions available. Please check again tomorrow.” (This step is not compulsory, it is optional.)
- In the end, you need to follow the first step again in order to go back to the Bank View of your preference.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Technical Support
Downloading and Importing Bank Feeds Duplicate Statement in QuickBooks is not as hard as it seems to be. All these pieces of information that have been provided in this article is provided under the guidance of our highly experienced ProAdvisors. Although, if you still run into some issues regarding the process of Importing and Downloading the duplicate statement of Bank Feeds, you may connect to Intuit ProAccountingXpert team. For further information, you just need to give us a call on Tech Support Number of QB +1800-366-1468 toll-free.