QuickBooks is fine and advanced accounting software used by small and mid sizes business organizations. It is equipped with advanced tools to help users with customer & sales management, payroll, and taxes management, inventory management, etc. Although it is very fine software but you may encounter errors while using this software. QuickBooks crashing has become very common and it can occur due to various reasons. Sometimes while sending an email or opening invoice, transaction or reports, etc you may face QuickBooks Com Error. It simply means that QuickBooks fails to sync with the Windows operating system or other components. Here, we will discuss the various reasons for QuickBooks Com Error Crash and methods to resolve it. Meanwhile, you can connect to QuickBooks Error Support for any kind of assistance.
When Does QuickBooks Com Error Crash Occur
Below we have provided few lists of stages at which QuickBooks Com Error occurs:
- Emailing invoices.
- Saving details in QuickBooks
- Opening invoices in QuickBooks.
- Doing an attachment.
- Opening the check register.
- Opening a report in QuickBooks.
Common Causes Of QuickBooks Com Error
There are various causes of QuickBooks Com Error. Some of the common causes of QuickBooks Com Error are mentioned below:
- When QuickBooks fails to interact with Email Service or Client.
- Malware or a virus has affected the synchronization between QuickBooks and Windows operating system.
- The QuickBooks components are either missing or damaged.
- The firewall or anti-virus is blocking the QuickBooks communication process.
- The windows components and MS-Office components are missing or damaged.
- The malware or virus has deleted the necessary QuickBooks components or files.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Com Error Crash
You need to resolve the QuickBooks issues before they cause significant damage to your workflow. There are multiples methods to resolve QuickBooks Com Error Crash:
Method 1: Keep MS Office Up To Date
- Open Outlook in the computer and choose File.
- Then Click on Office Account and then select Update Options.
- Press Update Now option.
- Check and verify to confirm that you no longer receive the Com Error.
Method 2: Keep Outlook As Default Mail App
- Press Windows Key and then click on Control Panel.
- Next, select Default Programs. Now set your default programs.
- From the Programs list, select MS Outlook then select Set this program as default.
- Select OK.
Solution 3: Add an email account to Microsoft Outlook
- Select File menu in MS Outlook.
- Select Add Account to start the setup.
- Type the email address you want to add and then select Connect.
- When the Outlook detects the right server settings, then select Connect.
- Now enter the password you use for the email address and then select OK.
- Select OK to complete the setup.
Method 4: Toggle mail settings
- Press Window Key. select Control panel
- Open Mail, then choose Microsoft Outlook.
- In the Mail Setup window, select Show Profile.
- If the always use this profile is already selected, choose Prompt for a profile to be used, then select Apply.
- Note: if Outlook is already set as a default mail program, skip the above last two steps.
- Switch the selection back to always use this profile, then select Apply.
- Select OK.
Method 5: Create a new Outlook email Profile
- Close Microsoft Outlook
- Go to Control Panel. Then open Mail.
- Select Show Profiles In the Mail Setup window, then select Add.
- Under Profile Name, enter the name for the profile, then select OK.
- Now add an email which you want to use by following the instructions on the screen.
- Click on the drop-down under Always use this profile to choose the newly created profile.
- Select Apply and then OK.
Note: Your existing Outlook profile will not be deleted.
Method 6: Run QuickBooks in compatibility mode
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon on your desktop, then press Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, Click Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Select Windows 7, from the drop-down menu.
- Select the check to Run this program as an administrator.
- Select Apply, and then select OK.
Method 7: Repair MS Office and run Windows update-
As an alternate method you can repair MS Office and run Windows Update. Now open QuickBooks again to see if the issue still persists.
Solution 8: Add Windows Admin User-
You can create window user with admin right. Now login to the computer with the new user. Open QuickBooks to verify, if the issue is resolved.
Reach For Technical Support Of QuickBooks Errors
By now, this error must be resolved. If the error still persists, contact directly on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468. You will be assisted by highly experienced technical advisors who are dealing with QuickBooks issues on a daily basis. You can also seek assistance on QuickBooks Chat Support. Our executives are working round the clock to ensure that your workflow is not affected.