Failure in starting QuickBooks Database Manager Service
Intuit has launched QuickBooks for small and medium-scale industries with a view to providing them the best accounting and bookkeeping services. It is accounting software that accepts business payments, manages and pays bills, and perform other functions such as payroll. Business people have been trusting this software all over the world.
Nevertheless, users come into contact with errors that may affect their work experience. Now, if you are looking for the solution for QuickBooks Error 1920, then you have landed on the right page. In this article, we will be discussing about QB error 1920. This error is one of the most common errors that could be presented under the category “Installation Errors” that occurs during the process of installation and up-gradation of the QuickBooks software. It might occur during the scanning of the installed Hard Drives by QuickBooks Database Manager for company files to establish a link between these files. For may reach us by calling us on toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1800-366-1468.
Main Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1920
- It could happen due to the malfunctioning issues in your system.
- Another possible reason could be the improper installation or uninstallation of QuickBooks software.
- Errors in the Windows registry.
- The network might have been corrupted by viruses or malware attacks.
- Lost system files or registry entries.
Methods for fixing QuickBooks Error Code 1920
Follow either of these methods and follow the steps mentioned in each method carefully:
METHOD 1: RENAMING QuickBooks DESKTOP FILE
- Firstly, you have to rename the QuickBooks Company File name.
- Now go to Start and open the QuickBooks software.
- Go to the Company File.
- Open the product information window by pressing F2.
- Now you are required to keep in mind the location of the Company File.
- Close the QuickBooks tab.
- Press Windows + E and then go to the Drive and Folder from where you have to open the Company File folder that you have already saved.
- After this, you have to right-click on File > click on Rename.
- Press Enter after giving a new name to the Company File.
- Now a confirmation box will pop up on your screen. Select on YES to finish the process.
METHOD 2: CHECKING OF RECENTLY INSTALLED SECURITY SOFTWARE.
- Remove the security software that you have recently installed, if any.
- Turn off the Firewall, if it is enabled.
- Go to the Task Manager and close all the programs that are currently using.
- Check whether your Security software is updated or not, if it is not creating any hindrance.
- In the end, please uninstall the software that you have recently installed.
QuickBooks Tech Support
Thank you for reaching to us. We hope that methods that are mentioned above will guide you to work out this QuickBooks Database Installation Error Code 1920 manually. But under any circumstances, if you face difficulty in fixing it or you want to invest your precious time in it, you may contact us. This error is not a big issue, but on the other hand, it may break your workflow, which becomes frustrating. You can solve this problem under the guidance of Intuit ProAccountingXpert’s highly experienced ProAdvisors. You just need to give us a call on toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-366-1468.