What Is It?
QuickBooks has been known for many years world widely among small and medium-sized businesses. It provides services related to accounting and other financial processes of the business. QuickBooks is integrated with Microsoft, which leads to the supply of various economic features. However, sometimes users experience a few errors related to the software.
You have landed on the right page if you are looking for the solution of QB Error 1722. It is the most common that frequently occurs during the installation of QuickBooks or the applications related to it. Due to QuickBooks Error 1722, your system may start freezing, or the windows will crash. This is not a big issue, but it may create a hindrance to your workflow. For instant support, you may call our ProAdvisors just by dialing toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-366-1468.
Symptoms and Causes of QuickBooks Error 1722
- A Message having Error Code 1722 or any similar error codes will pop up on your screen.
- The Window which you are currently using will be crashed after the arrival of an error message.
- Your system will slow down, and it will start responding slow to your commands.
- QuickBooks will stop responding.
- QuickBooks will freeze.
- Any of the programs of your system has mistakenly deleted one of the important QuickBooks files.
- QuickBooks has been installed improperly and incompletely.
- One of the important QuickBooks files has been Infected by Virus or any other Malicious threads.
- Any of the QuickBooks files being deleted mistakenly.
How To Get Rid of QB Error Code 1722?
Firstly, you need to restart your system and then try to open QuickBooks again. If you still come across the error, you may follow these steps manually. We are providing you three methods for fixing this issue. You may choose any of the methods mentioned below:
NOTE: Log into your computer with the Administrator Rights.
METHOD 1: REMOVE YOUR SYSTEM JUNK USING DISK CLEANUP
- Open run command window > type cmd in it > press Enter.
- In the command box, type cleanmgr and then hit Enter.
- Now in the Disk cleanup, you may see the storage occupied by the junk files and how many among them you may clear.
- At last, in the dialogue box of the Disk cleanup, click on the appropriate boxes that you want to clear and then choose OK.
METHOD 2: UNINSTALLATION AND REINSTALLATION OF QuickBooks PROGRAM
- Firstly, you need to open the control panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Set up the programs in relation to QB error 1722.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Let the procedure finish, and then you may restart your system.
METHOD 3: RUNNING WINDOW SYSTEM FILE CHECKER
- Press Windows + R to open the run command.
- Now you have to type cmd in the dialogue box and tap on Enter.
- In the command box, please type sfc or scannow and press Enter button.
- After this, the System File Checker will start scanning and identifying system file errors.
- Now, just wait for the process to be done.
- In the end, you need to obey the on-screen commands.
Alternative Solution Steps
- You may repair Window Registry which is related to the QuickBooks error 1722
- You may also perform a full scan of your network using Antivirus software.
- Update the drivers that are already installed on your PC.
- You have to undo all the recent changes that you have recently made to your system.
- You can install a newer Windows update.
- You can also reinstall QuickBooks software.
- Another option that you might opt for is the reinstallation of Windows.
All the solutions and their methods will surely help you to get rid of QuickBooks Error 1722 manually. On the other hand, sometimes the users encounter difficulty resolving the issue or may not find enough time to solve it manually. In that case, you may contact our highly experienced Intuit ProAdvisors for further assistance. You just need to connect ProAccountingXpert only by giving us a call on QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-366-1468 toll-free.