Let’s Learn About QuickBooks Error 7149
For a long time, QuickBooks is being considered as the most efficient and supportive software for Accounting as well as Bookkeeping. Small and medium-sized industries from all over the world use QuickBooks for the fast growth of their business. Despite its extensive usage, QuickBooks encounter few issues sometimes, which can be frustrating, and they could affect the work efficiency of the business.
One such error is QuickBooks Error 7149. This error occurs when one of the program files gets corrupted or when there are some registry errors. While running the current window, an error notifying pop up will appear on the screen, and a message will be there as shown below:
“Error 7419: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
QB Error Code 7149’s Symptoms
- A notification message pops up on the screen containing the QB Error Code 7149 and its description.
- Currently running Window will start getting crashed.
- Error Code 7149 will continue to pop up on your screen.
- QuickBooks software will start freezing for a while.
- QB Software will not open.
- Your computer will hang/freeze.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 7149
- QuickBooks Software that you have installed could be corrupted or improper because of which the software might face problems while running correctly.
- QuickBooks’s Window registry might have got corrupted.
- The database could have been infected by a Virus or Malware attack.
- Your system might be facing some technical errors.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 7149?
- Log into your system with administrator rights.
- Repair or Reinstall the new version of the QuickBooks Software.
- Go to the Control Panel and then click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Right click on QuickBooks Software.
- Tap on Uninstall button.
- Now in the installation window, select the Repair option.
- Once it is done, restart your computer.
You may repair the software with these steps. Meanwhile, if you still face problem in fixing it, you may Reinstall the QuickBooks Software.
- Windows registry keys related to the QB needs to be repaired.
- You may do a full fledge scanning of your computer by using security software that is installed on your computer.
- Disable the antivirus software for some time while using QuickBooks.
Above mentioned steps will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 7149 manually. But if you continue to encounter the same problem or you want to save your time. You just need to contact our ProAdvisors because we value your time. We are just a call apart. You just have to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468.