QuickBooks Software is trendy among the small and medium scale business owners who do not acquire theoretical accounting knowledge. This software helps them in employee management, maintenance of sales and expenses tracking, invoicing, customer and vendor contact information, payroll and much more. Despite these salient features of QuickBooks software, users encounter a few errors while utilizing the software.
Error Code 324 of QuickBooks is one such error. It is a banking error that may hinder the online transactions of the users.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 324
- This issue happens when a new credit card or a new account number is issued by the bank.
- It may also occur when your account is closed.
- Another reason could be any sort of change made to the bank account.
Ways of sorting out Error 324 of QuickBooks
- Select Reconnect my Account Link which displays on the screen of your desktop along with the error notification.
- Now, you have to follow the mentioned steps.
- Choose your updated Bank Account.
- In case you are not able to reconnect to My Account Link, then you need to update your bank account by following the steps in QuickBooks Online.
Contact Us For Tech Support
This QB Error 324 is not at all a massive issue. Steps that are mentioned above will surely prove to be helping hands for you. Although, if you find these steps difficult or you don’t want to invest your precious time fixing these issues, you may connect to us. We value your ease and comfort as well as your time. Our ProAdvisors will assist you on toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-366-1468.