QuickBooks Desktop is a robust software that provides end-to-end accounting solutions that allows you to manage your finances and accounting tasks easily. QuickBooks comes with so many accounting features that helps you to manage your business efficiently. QuickBooks Bank Feeds is one such feature that allows you to manage your bank account statements within QuickBooks Desktop. However, there are several incidents when users have gone through some online banking errors such as the QuickBooks Error OL-307.
In this article, we will be discussing about the solutions you need to perform to resolve QuickBooks Error OL-307. This error basically restricts you from downloading transactions from your bank accounts. You need to follow the steps provided in this article to resolve QuickBooks Error OL-307. You can also contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468 if you require any kind of help.
When this error occurs, you get the following error message:
“The account number for the specified account was not recognized OL-307”
Most of the time you get QuickBooks Error OL-307 on your screen when your Financial Institution has deactivated Online Bill Pay service for your account or it was never activated. Some of the most common causes due to which QuickBooks Error OL-307 occurs are as follow:
- Bank account is not properly set up in QuickBooks Bank Feeds services.
- Bank Feeds services are being restricted or hindered due to Firewall settings.
- Antivirus software installed in your system is restricting the process.
- Website of your financial institution is having some technical issues or server related issues.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Banking Error OL-307?
Deactivating and reactivating Online Bill Pay feature in QuickBooks may help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error OL-307. This can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
Deactivate Online Bill Facility
- Open QuickBooks and from the Lists menu, choose Chart of Accounts.
- From the Chart of Accounts tab, right-click on Account and choose Edit Account from the drop-down options.
- From the Edit Account screen, choose Bank Feed Settings.
- Select Deactivate All Online Services option.
- Click on Save & Close.
Reactivate Online Bill Facility
- From the Banking menu, choose Bank Feeds > Set Up Bank Feed for an Account.
- A warning message will appear on your screen saying “All open QuickBooks windows will be closed temporarily to set up online banking services. Do you want to continue?”
- Choose your QuickBooks account and then select Next.
- Select QuickBooks Bill Pay – New! as a new name for your bank.
- Click on Next.
- Enter your QuickBooks Bill Pay customer ID and PIN and then confirm PIN.
- Select Sign In and then click on Finish.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Online Banking Issues
Following these steps will surely be helpful for you in resolving QuickBooks Error OL-307 and the online banking services should start working properly. However, there can be situations when you couldn’t resolve QuickBooks Error OL-307 through these steps due to some issues that are occurring in your Financial Institution’s website. You need to wait for some time for your bank to resolve the issue. If there is no issue with your bank’s site and you still face issue, you can dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468 to get instant solution for your issues.