QuickBooks is an accounting software initiated by Intuit for small and medium-sized markets. It performs various financial activities which support the business owners. Although, like other software, QuickBooks also face a few errors which might hinder the workflow of a user.
QB Printer Library Error is one of those errors that occurs because of the problems that the software encounters regarding printers. With the help of this article, we are going to provide you with full-fledged knowledge about Printer Library Error in QuickBooks. This error comes up on the screen with the following message:
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print, or Cancel to skip printing this form.”
NOTE: This error most commonly occurs in Windows 10.
Reasons Behind The Occurrence Of Printer Library Error Of QB
- It may occur because of the specific font which is not installed in your system.
- Another reason could be the mismatched fonts in Invoice.
- When the printer is not supportable.
- One more cause might be the missing Driver.
- System RAM might be out of space.
Steps To Sort Out QB printer Library Error
- As the first step, verify the Template’s Font and to do so, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Start window and open QuickBooks.
- Choose the Customers option and then click on Create Invoice.
- Go to the Formatting and then you have to select Customize Data Layout.
- Now you need to choose Basic Customization.
- Move to the Change the Font For option by following this path:
Click on Change Font > go to Font > choose a Font Type.
- You have to follow steps from 1) to 5) again, in order to change or verify the Font for Company Name, Company address, Labels Data, Total Labels and Subtotal Labels.
- The Font Size needs to be same for all the items that are mentioned above. If not, you might reencounter the error.
- Tap on OK option.
- Now, you may try to print the Invoice again after the verification of the Fonts. And then, you can print the Invoice.
Contact Us For Technical Support
These steps will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Printer Library Error. However, if you continue to run into the same error again and again or you do not want to invest your time in such a petty issue. We are just a call apart. Our ProAdvisors are ready to serve you 24/7. Dial toll-free Technical Support Number of QuickBooks +1800-366-1468.